· We believe the Scriptures are infallible and are the final authority in matters of faith and conduct. (2 Timothy 3:16; 1 Corinthians 2:13)
· We believe in the Holy Trinity as one God in three divine persons, who are the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit; distinct but inseparable. (Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
· We believe in creation, temptation and fall of man as recorded in Genesis (chapters 1-3); spiritual depravity, destruction and
need of a savior. (Romans 5 :12,18)
· We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world. Conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary;
God made man. (Luke 1:26-35 ; John 1:14-18; Isaiah 7:14; 9:6)
· We believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins, He was buried, rose again the third day, and personally appeared to His disciples.
(1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Romans 4:25 )
· We believe in the supremacy of Christ as the one mediator between God and men and in his bodily ascension to heaven,
His exaltation and second coming, in a tangible body to find his church. (1 Timothy 2: 5; John 14: 2-3 ; 1 Thessalonians 4 : 13-18 )
· We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the redemptive work of Jesus Christ, by which,
we obtain remission of sins. (Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:12; Romans 5:11)
· We believe in the importance of water baptism of every believer who knowingly accepted the redemptive sacrifice of Jesus Christ, in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit as established by the Lord. (Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:37-38; 19: 1-6).
· We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to the new birth, with the evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance. (Acts 2:1-4; 8:14-17; 10:44-46; Galatians 3:14,15).
· We believe in the operation of the nine gifts of the Spirit and the five ministries of Christ to the church just as they manifested in the Early Church. (1 Corinthians 12:1-14 and Romans 12:7-8)
· We believe in the healing of the body by the power of God, divine healing in all its aspects as practiced in the Early Church.
(Acts 4:30; Romans 8:11 ; 1 Corinthians.12:9; James 5:14)
· We believe in participating in the sacrament of Holy Communion, known as the Lord's Supper or communion table for all believers . (1 Corinthians 11:28-32; Matthew 26:26-28 )
· We believe in the reality and existence of hell and eternal punishment in the lake of fire for the devil and his angels after the trial . (Matthew 25:41; Revelation 20:14-15)
· We believe in eternal life for believers (John 5:24; 3:16), and eternal death for unbelievers.
(Mark 9:43-48; 2 Thessalonians 1: 9; Revelation 20:10-15)
· We believe in the true universal church made up of genuine believers, whose mission is to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ and win souls for the Kingdom of Heaven. (Acts 15:22; Mark 16:15- 16)